During the summer we often get many requests for a princess themed summer birthday party and especially requests for a Frozen birthday party are at an all time high. Two years following Disney’s release of Frozen, the movie still reigns high in the minds every child. It has most likely left your summer birthday girl or boy wishing upon a star for a Frozen themed party in the middle of the summer. Don’t be worried because even in the middle of summer it’s still easy to create a wintery Arendelle wonderland party complete with face painters and balloon twisters. Some ideas to create the best Frozen summer birthday party are:
Before the Party:
- Hire an Olaf for any summer birthday party and ask him to come in his favorite summer outfit. Complete in his movie famous sunglasses and/or top hat, Olaf will be a happy snowman!
- Hire Elsa and Anna for the party. The queen and princess will happily arrive to any Frozen summer birthday party and explain that in Arendelle it’s still quite cold and that’s why they’re in winter clothes. We work closely with Invite A Princess so any residents of Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Massachusetts should contact them to book a professional Elsa and Anna.
- Book a balloon twister or face painter for some fun birthday party entertainment. Frozen themed balloon crowns and swords are an easy party pleaser and go great with wintery face paint. To the right is an example of our Frozen summer birthday party sword. We would be honored to face paint of balloon twist for any residents of CT, MA, or RI.
- As an expert on balloon twisting and face painting there are some easy tips to making the event run as smoothly as possible.
- Artists will arrive early (roughly 15 minutes) in order to setup their station. All that is needed for a balloon twister or face painter is a small table with two chairs. Clean-up is super easy and will done by the face painting or balloon twisting artist. All that is required by you is to put up and take away the table and chairs!
- We recognize that inviting artists you don’t know into your house isn’t always easy. Feel free to call ahead of time and ask about the entertainer scheduled for your event. Sometimes schedules get moved around so we can’t be guaranteed any single balloon twister or face painting artist to your event. Tips and food can be offered to any balloon twister or face painter, but are not required.
- A combination of Olaf, princesses, balloon art, and children with their faces painted would make an awesome picture that would capture the fun for years to come.
- Hang twinkling Christmas lights around the birthday party room or outside. Tying in the wintery feel with a summer birthday party, the Christmas lights will also be very lovely if the party continues into the twilight.
- Even if your local party store doesn’t have any Olaf summer birthday items, check online! There are paper plates and various party supplies with Olaf on the beach with sunglasses.
These awesome Disney summer birthday items can be bought on Amazon and reminds everyone that Frozen has both summer and winter themes.
- If you have a sandbox and don’t wish to buy any Frozen birthday party products, make a poster saying “Olaf’s Dunes” with the famous picture of Olaf lying in the sand. Face painted snowflake children would be very cute playing around in the sand and heat.
- Draw snowflakes in chalk before the party with the birthday princess or prince on the sidewalk! Besides being a fun way to get the little one involved in the birthday event planning, it’s a great way to entertain them while you set-up the rest!
- Serve snow cones during the party as an easy way to beat the heat label the table as “Magic Snow During the Summer”.
- During the long summer months it’s important to hydrate (especially if the party guests are running around enjoying the nice weather) so label the water cooler as “Melted Snowman”. If it’s a clear container, you can even add a carrot in the water for extra effect.
- Buy a small, medium, and large pizza and make a snowman out of pizza! Add eyes and buttons easily to the delicious snowman with either pepperoni or olives.
- One easy activity for a summer Frozen birthday party would print out some coloring pages with the children’s favorite characters to color throughout the party. Mix in both summer and winter coloring pages as an easy way to create a Frozen summer birthday party both a summer and winter feel.
- Let the children create paper snowflakes that the adults can hang around the party room when the project is finished.
- Children that aren’t interested in arts and crafts can always play with their balloon twisted swords and crowns. Frozen maybe recreated in your own background by the little ones.
Creating a fun frozen summer birthday party is easy so don’t fret. The combination of winter decorations, Frozen characters, balloon twisters, and face paint will ensure a summer Frozen birthday party will be a unique party the birthday girl or boy will never forget! If you find yourself needing more inspiration for a Frozen birthday party just play this until the day of the party.