Here are a few of the coolest parties I’ve ever face painted at! Maybe they’ll give you a few ideas for your next party!
- “Morning After” sleep over! I arrived at 10am for the girls to have breakfast and get their faces painted after their sleep over!
- Super heroes party. I painted super hero masks on all of the kids, and even some of the adults.
- Sweet 16. Yes, I can do teenage parties. Lots and lots of glitter!
- Makeup party. For kids that were too little for real make-overs, the mom brought me in for a little face painting “makeover”! Great for little girls who want to feel like pretty moms!
- Humane Society Birthday. A little girl in Newington wanted her friends to bring donations to the humane society instead of presents, so we set up a little area outside and gave them all wonderful animal face paintings!